Monday, April 22, 2013

happy list

a collection
of the little things that have made my week
...

guilty pleasure
 photo happy-luckycharms_zps9abac98e.jpg
because sometimes
there is just no resisting their magical deliciousness


fabric
 photo mermaidtail_zps25ac40c2.jpg
and the purr of my sewing machine
inspired
and it feels so good...



while sitting on the back steps
late one afternoon
my hearty succulents
 photo springcleaningsucculents_zps44a69d9d.jpg
finally got re-potted


this moment
 photo happy-snuggle_zps29744296.jpg
snapped by my husband-
long after i'd fallen asleep 
cuddled up to the sweet smell 
of my favorite girl

and

let's be honest- it was a looong, dark winter
with looong, dark roots
which really-
was no good for anyone.
so, with a quick trip to NYC
 photo blond_zps0cab1b92.jpg
the blond is back

and
spring
 photo blond2_zpse26be1e5.jpg
has me feeling
a little more
like

me

again.

1 comment:

Pat Mahon said...

your blog is so beautiful. i am interested to know what those sweet cloth circles become... Pat