Wednesday, August 31, 2011

lobster lawn party

the night before
our summer family and friends
left to head south
to start the school year

we dined
under the maples

on 100%
new england goodness
Photobucket
home-grown tomatoes with basil

Photobucket
(the sweetest of the sea, if you ask me!)

Photobucket
me * tay * mum

Photobucket
local lobsters

Photobucket
all enjoyed on
the latest addition to our yard
which has become
the centerpiece of summertime livin'
on the cape

for dessert...
Photobucket
grilled peaches

Photobucket
served with a scoop of vanilla
...
completed with
a sparkler send-off
to bid goodbye
to the
Photobucket
until next year...

we miss you emily, abby, theresa and noah!
xoxo


4 comments:

mom said...

Fabulous way to end the summer! Great pictures.

mom said...

Fabulous way to end the summer! Great pictures.

Emily said...

such a great way to end summer.. wait.. did I say end summer? I thought it was still going strong!

Emily said...

Great way to end the summer... wait, did I say end summer? I thought it was still going strong.Still tasting the peaches.