Thursday, February 11, 2010

sweets for your sweet

i didn't make my gingerbread cookies this year during the holidays and i have been craving them ever since.
i adore how white icing looks on this cookie, so i thought it would be a wonderful twist to turn the traditional christmas cookie into a valentine's tradition.
inspired by paper doilies and made with love...


the smiley heart is for you, mum.


mom said...


Lucy said... want COOKIES!

Sew Flippin Cool said...

Great post! they look yummy! I've written about it in a Must Make Monday blog post on Valentines -

Ange said...

Hi just wondering if I can get your recipe for the frosting you used. I just made these cookies with my three, two and one year old yesterday. So much fun. Now my daughter saw your picture and says we must do frosting :) SO CUTE! Thanks

angellsworth at gmail dot com